Request a copy of our FREE Home Buyers Guide
- The lender authorises payment of the loan, and payment is made to the vendor;
- You (or your solicitor) authorise the vendor to collect the deposit money that has been held by the real estate agent, in trust;
- You receive a signed transfer of title deed and your solicitor or bank will arrange for the Registrar
- General to register the transfer and the loan;
- You pay the stamp duty on the home loan;
- You are given the keys and the house is yours!
for information on home loans, what you should do at auction, essential checklists and worksheets and understanding technical and legal terms.