4 2 2
Modern family home with plenty of extra features, sitting on the high side of Glenvale Estate looking out over the suburb. Your new home has been developed for open plan living with the kitchen integrated as a part of the living area for that inclusive family feel.
Large master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite including reverse cycle air conditioning. As you walk into the home, to your left is the airconditioned formal media room to enjoy your favourite movie or family games. Enjoy entertaining or simply relaxing under your covered alfresco patio looking out over your sizeable, fully fenced, pet and child friendly backyard. Located in a great neighbourhood surrounded by quality homes all on large blocks providing much needed privacy and yet close to shops, private and public schools.
House features include:
- Large kitchen with electric appliances and a large island bench
- Multiple living areas including carpeted media room with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Four spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes, ceiling fans and telephone points
- Master with walk-in robe, ensuite and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large family bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
- Exhaust Fan/Heat Lamps to ensuite and main bathroom
- Beautifully finished driveway
- Popular family and pet friendly location with quiet neighbours
- Private outdoor entertaining area – perfect for enjoying the evening sunsets
- Good size laundry with storage
- Large linen cupboards in the hall
- Attached double garage with internal access
- Fully fenced 773sqm allotment
- Large Garden shed on concrete slab and rain water tank (water compliant build)
- Extra power points installed throughout the house (including the outdoor patio)
Currently rented for $400 per week (estimated rental appraisal of $440 p/w) with excellent tenants in place until mid-September, and is a property that could be an ideal investment or family home.
Independent Building and Pest Inspection Reports have been completed, and are available on request.
13 Sandalwood, Glenvale at a glance:
• 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms family home
• 2 large indoor living areas + private outdoor entertaining
• Ceiling fans throughout and air con to living area and main bedroom
• Security screens and doors throughout
• Electric hot water
• Fully fenced 773sqm allotment
• Large Garden Shed
• Council Rates: $1,262.86 net per half year (approx.)
• Water Access: $338.43 net per half year
Call Rachel 0401 887 728