3 1 2
This neat and tidy family home ticks all of the boxes with a long list of features;
- 3 Good sized Bedrooms, all with free standing wardrobes
- Large Family Lounge Room with gas point for a heater
- Open plan Kitchen & Dining with plenty of bench space and extra storage in overhead cupboards, near new upright gas stove/oven
- Central Bathroom with shower over bath and vanity, separate toilet.
- Internal Laundry with trough and cupboard
- Front deck ideal for outside entertaining
- Beautiful, easy care polished timber floor boards throughout
- Brand new curtains and blinds throughout
- Full security screens on all windows and doors
- Huge backyard with 6ft timber fence ideal for children and pets.
- Single carport for undercover parking plus plenty of room for further off street parking
Its hard to believe this long list of features comes at such an affordable price, within close proximity to excellent parks and a short drive to the CBD.
Important Information: This property is excess water Tenant/s to pay for water if used over 100 Kilolitres in a 6 month period
Special Conditions: No smoking inside the property, Pets Negotiable, 6-12 month lease available.
Please Note: Please do not enter the property without a First National representative.
Book an inspection Online!
Send an enquiry using the email agent button above and we will send you a list of available inspection times.
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas
Download TenantApp from the APP Store or Google Play today.
TenantApp streamlines the search process, facilitates enquiries, lets you book inspections, and tracks all your applications in one convenient location.
Contact us if you would like a brochure or got to http://www.tenantapp.com.au/
3 1 2
Property Type - House
Bond - $1,120
Available - Fri, 29th Jan 2021
Pets Allowed - No
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Close to transport/shops/school/park/CBD